Design and build
The design and construct services Martina Hayes offers is as convenient and time-saving as it gets for clients who aim to undertake a building project.
Whether you intend to renovate or extend your existing home or want to erect a brand new house, we speak the language of design and construct (D&C), partnering collaboratively with engineers, surveyors and builders to forge excellence in everything we do. Saving our busy clients valuable time, we coordinate the whole of the building process from the initial idea through to construction and the selection of the finishes to the completed project.
Construction with budget control
While our clients bring a unique vision to every project, we contribute our knowledge and experience in planning, construction coordination and budget control. We treat every project as if it were our own by bringing in the best building professionals insisting on the highest of standards to build or renovate your home. This ensures that your dream home becomes a reality that not only meets but exceeds your expectations.
Communication in Design/Build projects
The first step we will make is outline the needs of our clients and share in their vision. In doing so, we are able to understand the full scope of the project and ensure all factors have been properly considered. By doing this, we start on the right step with strong communication from day one. We ask our clients to discuss both how they want their house to function and what they are hoping to achieve with the structure in the longer term. This is to strike the right balance between providing advice to deliver exactly what you have in mind, but at the same time devising solutions and suggestions you might have never thought of.
Delivering ambitious D&C Sydney wide
Following, our team will begin pulling together ideas and considering the most effective method for helping our clients make their design and build project a reality.
We offer a 3D design
For every type of builds, we employ full 3D visualisations to make sure you get the right idea about the architectural project. Computer-generated visuals and synthetic walkthroughs as part of interior design schemes can also be offered as a standalone service. In addition to producing traditional drawings, our 3D models allow our clients to understand the fine details of a scheme prior to any fit-out taking place.
One-stop-shop for Design and Construct
Martina Hayes’ design and construct service is a one-stop-shop for your home renovation and extension that includes the following tasks:
- Drawing initial concepts and sketches following the client brief and discussions
- Bringing to the design table an established builder and other construction experts at an early project stage
- Creating and designing options for the proposed house
- Drawing up detailed plans to document the project
- Coordinating the tender process including the comparison of builder quotes
- Submitting plans and drawings to Council or private certifier to obtain building permission and Basix certificate
- Designing kitchen and bathrooms
- Coordinating builder, surveyors, engineers and other construction professionals
- Recommending finishes, furniture and lighting to complete the individual look of your home
Advantages of Design & Construct
- Designer and builder work collaboratively during the design process to identify cost efficiencies. This means for our clients that the overall building costs are in focus right from the start.
- Any site-related challenges are identified and factored in early in the design process for our clients to maintain full budget control
- Constructibility and structural issues are addressed and dealt with during the design process to ensure that the project stays on budget.
Sydney wide service for small and large projects
We promise to deliver premium D&C services Sydney wide from the first booking to the final billing and beyond. Using quality materials and having superior builders, our team will complete both basic and full projects in an expert manner. Whether it is a new build or the relocation of walls in an old house, the remodel of an outdoor area or the design/build a granny flat, Martina Hayes offers a bespoke tailored service at competitive costs. What this means for you is that we will be there for small jobs, and we will be more than happy to work on your large project with the same thorough and reliable no nonsense service.
Book your appointment via phone 0434 498 450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.